1. Open to people who are of legal drinking age in their home countries (or in countries withouth a legal drinking age, to persons aged 18 or over) except employees of Miller Brands (UK) Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. This promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by laws or regulations.
2. Promotion Dates: 00:01 on 10 December 2013 until 23:59 on 17 December 2013 (“Promotion Period”).
3. No purchase necessary. Internet access, a Facebook account and a valid email account is required.
4. To enter: Go to /events/win/. See promotional post and supply your answer to the question set out in the promotional post in a comment on the promotional post. As part of the posting process, you will be asked to confirm your name and your email address. Your email address is not published with your comment.
5. Prizes: 2 x winners will win a wooden St Stefanus presentation box containing 3 x 33cl bottles of St Stefanus Beer.
6. One entry per person.
7. Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. Winner Selection: Entries which contain the correct answer to the question and which were received during the Promotional Period will submitted into a prize draw. Winners will be selected in a random draw which will take place within 1 working day of the end of the Promotion Period by an independent body.
10. Winner notification: The winners will be contacted by an email (sent to the account which they submitted when entering the promotion) within 1 working day of the date of the draw. The winner will have 14 days to respond to the announcement by following instructions to private message the St Stefanus team, confirming that they have read the terms and conditions, that they wish to claim the prize and confirming eligibility to win the prize. Failure to comply with this timeframe may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to a reserve selected in the same manner.
11. Prize delivery: Prize will be dispatched within 28 days of winner verification.
12. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. The names and regions of the winners will be available at /events/win/ between 3 January and 10 January 2014.
16. Winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Miller Brands (UK) Limited, SABMiller House, Church Street West, Woking GU21 6HS.